Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Todd English P.U.B.

When I think of pre-Food Network celebrity chefs, Todd English is one of the names that comes to mind. I mean, this guy was a guest chef on "MTV's Spring Break"! Shortly after City Center opened in Las Vegas, English's latest restaurant also opened in Crystals. Todd English P.U.B. is a fun place! They have a small outdoor eating area, a large bar area, and a back dining area next to the open kitchen. The place provides a great bar selection and a great menu with contemporary sports bar cuisine. Yum!



Beer Sampler
Ales of the United Kingdom: Bass Ale, Wexford Irish Cream Ale, Fuller's ESB Ale, Abbot Ale
Because we were in a "pub", I was in the mood for some British Ales. Smooth, mellow, caramel notes.


Dirty Chips
Kettle Chips with Bacon Bits, Blue Cheese Dressing, Scallions, Fried Chicken Livers. What a fun starter and a great take on nachos!


Corn Dog Puppies
Crispy Fried Mini Hot Dogs, With Fries, Ketchup, and Mustard. Yum! This took me back to my childhood. I love corn dogs!


Spicy Crispy Chicken Wings
Todd English Hot Sauce, Blue Cheese, Celery, and Carrots. Spicy! A tasty plate of classic sports bar food.


Grichebactom
The Workman's Grilled Cheese Sandwich. With Creamy Brie Cheese, Double Smoked Bacon, and Skinny Fries. Wow, this was such a hearty grilled cheese sandwich! I could only handle half because I was afraid for my arteries. What a way to go, though!

No comments: