Monday, June 14, 2010

BLT Burger in Hong Kong

A night out with my best friend! After walking around Central, we took the MRT to Kowloon to fulfill our Western food craving. At this point, I had the breakfast buffet, rice pizza for lunch, katsu in the afternoon, and now dinner at BLT Burger. I don't know how I managed that much food in one day. I have seen the BLT Burger in Las Vegas. It's Vegas-showy. This location has an upscale modern diner atmosphere. Overall it's a fun experience.


Campfire Marshmallows Milkshake
We split one order, and so they gave us two glasses. It was on the sweet side, but still delicious because I love the flavor of toasted marshmallows.


Salmon Burger
Atlantic Salmon Burger, Avocado, Red Onion, Arugula, Zesty-Cayenne Tartar Sauce. With a side of Sweet Potato Fries. I liked the acidity of the tartar sauce. The salmon patty was ground, as opposed to a whole fresh fillet.


Buffalo Chicken
Fried Chicken, Red Hot Sauce, Avocado, Chopped Lettuce, Maytag Blue Buttermilk Dressing. I love the crispiness of the chicken. This was a tasty choice. My main critique for these burgers is that the bread was a bit too soft and couldn't hold up the fillings.


Waffle Fries
We were debating between this side order and the appetizer order of Waffle Bites. After finding out the Waffle Bites were only six pieces, we opted for this order for a better value. Delicious!

No comments: