Friday, June 24, 2011

Boston's Todd English

I've been a Todd English fan for awhile now, especially after he opened up Todd English P.U.B. in Las Vegas. A modern pub with great food. That's my kind of place.

I've enjoyed all this restaurants from Las Vegas to New York (with our memorable Christmas day meal this past holiday season). So since we were in Boston, I had to check out at least one of his restaurants. Since it was a nice day, that put us in the mood for seafood. So we checked out his Kingfish Hall. It's in the tourist spot of Faneuil Hall, which is a great place for Chef English to locate himself to people visiting Boston. If you enjoy good food and celebrity chefs, you can't go to Boston without visiting a Todd English restaurant.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about some of the photos.
The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album.

No comments: