Friday, September 03, 2010

UMU at the Dusit Hotel

After hearing about Dusit Hotel's new Japanese restaurant, UMU, my parents and I decided to try it out for dinner. It has hotel prices, but the atmosphere, quality, and presentation are all memorable, and even repeatable. Next time, however, I think I'll go back to try their promotions - the buffet lunch or happy hour.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Unfortunately, this slideshow doesn't appear on Google Buzz/Reader (Click here) or on iPhones (Adobe...Check back when you're at a laptop or desktop)

2 comments:

guam foodie said...

next time i come visit we are going here...even if it's just for uni lol

Angela said...

Yes! Let's do that! I actually had to take a break from uni because I've been overindulging (it's hard not to because of the incredibly cheap prices over here)