Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Food and Wine Night at Red

There were many times in college and post-college when my friends and I would go out just to celebrate life - an appreciation for just being here. This was one of those nights out, and this time with my parents. We accepted an email invitation to wine and dine again at Red.

The wine pairing came from Wolf Blass, a south Australian winemaker. Honestly, I wasn't too impressed with the selection of wines for the night...They were either flat, tight, or simply just fell short of what good wines should taste like. It lacked those smooth and full bouquet notes. So much so, I completely forgot to take the pictures of the wines after two glasses.

I still enjoyed eating at Red, despite the mediocre tasting wines and that not all the foods were up to par. I definitely want to go back again to try out more of their a la carte menu.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Unfortunately, this slideshow doesn't appear on Google Buzz/Reader (Click here) or on iPhones (Adobe...Check back when you're at a laptop or desktop)

No comments: