Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Dim Sum Buffet at Shang Palace

After a disappointing Mooncake High Tea at the lounge in Shangri-La Makati, we went back to the hotel to have better dim sum at the main Chinese restaurant, Shang Palace. We have been here a few times before and have enjoyed the food. Plus, their dim sum promotion can be irresistible - I mean, 810PHP (before tax; $18USD) for a dim sum buffet!

Like our previous experience having dim sum here, we left satisfied. The portions are nice and small, which allows you to order a variety of as much as you can handle. About two thirds into the meal, I started slowing down with my picture taking. I got so overwhelmed with how much we ordered that I was so focused on eating what was in front of me to start clearing some of the plates out. It's a great deal for some quality dim sum. But, definitely come hungry.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Unfortunately, this slideshow doesn't appear on Google Buzz/Reader (Click here) or on iPhones (Adobe...Check back when you're at a laptop or desktop)

No comments: