Friday, September 03, 2010

Red at Shangri-La Makati

To celebration my cousin's birthday, we dined at Red at Shangri-La Makati. I ate there when it first opened, and it was an enjoyable experience. The atmosphere is beautiful (with a red and white color theme) and the landscaped view is gorgeous (and I'm not just saying that because my uncle design it).

When I was still in the states last year, my brother and my sister-in-law had their wedding reception here. Wow, if only every wedding reception could have the food they did...I saw the pictures from the reception, and I was excited to finally taste some of what they had served, like the Braised Beef Cheeks.

After my second visit, which was years after the first one, I was pleased that the consistency of the food and service has remained excellent. I look forward to my next dining experience there!

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Unfortunately, this slideshow doesn't appear on Google Buzz/Reader (Click here) or on iPhones (Adobe...Check back when you're at a laptop or desktop)

No comments: