Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Boiling Crab

I went to the Boiling Crab tonight in San Jose.  I’ve been hearing so many things about this place, and I’m glad I finally tried it.  Overall, it’s a fun experience.  The food is on the table, and you eat it up with your hands.  The bib works, by the way.  Be ready to wait awhile for your table.

The Bib
Trust me, you’ll need it.
boiling crab bib
The Inside
Great set up.  It feels like a seaside getaway.
boiling crab inside
Crawfish
In garlic butter.  This was my first time having crawfish.  It was pretty good.
boiling crab crawfish
Dungeness Crab
A great choice!  Dungeness crab is always the way to go.  It’s so meaty and full of that tasty fat in the head.
boiling crab crab

We also got an order of clams, which were nice and tasty.  But my hands were too messy to take out my camera. 

No comments: