Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Japanese Cuisine - The Hot Dishes

In this past year of living here in Manila, my parents and I have found about a handful or so of restaurants that are repeatable. And when I say repeatable, I mean we go back to these restaurants once a week (People's Palace) or once every other week or so (every other restaurant we really enjoy). We totally become regulars. The atmosphere, the quality of the food, the presentation, the service, and, of course, the taste of the food are all worthy of us becoming regular customers.

One of these restaurants is Mogu. When we crave a little sushi, or sukiyaki, or even Japanese style pizza this is where we go. So for a night of hot Japanese dishes, we came here for a dinner that guaranteed good food.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read a little more about each picture.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slideshow here.

No comments: