Saturday, October 23, 2010

Restaurant Week, Stop #3: People's Palace

Hands down, my favorite restaurant here in Manila is People's Palace. My parents and I eat there at least once a week. And if we don't eat there in a week, it's because we're out of town. The ingredients are fresh, the flavors are full, the ambiance is pleasant, and the service is excellent. This restaurant makes me less homesick for San Francisco because it feels like a great restaurant in San Francisco. Actually, sometimes there are more Caucasians here than in restaurants in SF. I think People's can rival with the best SF Asian restaurants, like The Slanted Door.

The menu for Restaurant Week was off the menu selections. Everything was so enjoyable! We had a variety of six orders to share. Of all the four places we ate at for week, this place was definitely my favorite because of the wine selection and the execution of the foods.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slideshow here.

No comments: