Saturday, October 02, 2010

Birthday Meals in Hong Kong

Most of my family trips have been planned at the very last minute. Luckily my schedule allows me to have such spontaneity in my life. So, to fully celebrate my mom's birthday, my dad and I planned a last minute trip to Hong Kong and Taipei.

For her actual birthday, we planned to be in Hong Kong to eat. Instead of going to a fancy restaurant, we chose to stay casual and enjoy a couple of our favorite Hong Kong establishments. For lunch, we ate at Sen-Ryo - I can eat sushi here for days. Then for dinner, we ate at Hip Katsu. They've been pretty consistent with their quality and crispiness. Finally, to end the night, my best friend introduced us to Sweet Dynasty for dessert. Overall, I think my mom's birthday was a pretty successful day and a great start to the trip.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slideshow here.

No comments: