Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Love Hotel Restaurants

My brothers and I definitely have had the privilege of staying at nice, quality hotels thanks to my parents. And at these hotels, the food is always authentic and memorable. In fact, some of my best meals have been in hotel restaurants.

My family also trusts that these hotels have higher standards when it comes to ordering meat products, and the rest of the ingredients are also usually quality, too. Here in Manila that tends to be true. So I have no hesitation ordering meat dishes at the Shangri-La Makati.

I enjoy all the restaurants at the Shangri-La Makati. One of my favorites is Inagiku, their Japanese restaurant. They have fresh, quality sushi and a great selection hot dishes.

I also really wanted to go here because it was one of my last meals in Manila before my next trip - so I was totally craving for uni. Uni is so cheap here that I definitely try to take advantage of it. Uni is something I order before I leave Asia and as soon as I arrive in Asia - it's that good.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slideshow here.

No comments: