Sunday, August 08, 2010

More from Hong Kong

This year, Hong Kong has officially become one of the cities around the world that I can call "home." (The Bay Area and Manila are the other two placess I consider to be "home".) I feel antsy when I don't get a chance to visit HK at least every other month. I crave that city life, the ease of transportation, and, of course, the food!

On this most recent trip, we revisited Xia Mian Guan for some more fresh handmade noodles and a little dim sum. The food was just as delicious and fresh as the first time! I love consistency!

Here are pictures from the meal. Remember, place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Unfortunately, this slideshow doesn't appear on Google Buzz (Click here) or on iPhones (Adobe...Check back when you're at a laptop or desktop)

No comments: