Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Brunch at Stormies in Hong Kong

Planning for a weekend lunch in Hong Kong almost naturally implies dim sum or brunch. When I'm meeting up with my best friend who is native to Hong Kong, that always means brunch.

Because my flight back home to Manila was in a few hours, I opted not to go to SoHo and stay closer to my hotel. 100+ floors below the Ritz is Elements Mall with many excellent restaurant choices.

Since the rains had yet to descend, we preferred to dine al fresco at Stormies. Of the 8 restaurants on that outdoor section, they had the most appealing brunch/lunch special - 2 courses & coffee/tea for 98 HKD (just over 12 USD).

Along with a couple of spicy Bloody Marys, this was a most delightful setting and meal for a quiet brunch with a longtime friend.

Place your cursor above "Notes" below to read the captions for each photo.
If you can't see the slide show, check out my Flickr album: Stormies HK

No comments: