Monday, October 17, 2011

Back at the Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai

In my years of traveling, I have a growing list of favorite resorts around the world. Resorts are more special than hotels because they tend to have a unique theme or architecture. Shangri-la Boracay and Grand Hyatt Kauai are two of my favorite beach resorts. It's more than the room, it's the whole resort hotel experience.

The first on my list of favorite resorts around the world is the Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai. Since I visited last year, I still can't stop talking about it. To celebrate my mom's birthday, we went back to our favorite place, and back to the Mandarin Oriental. Now this is the way to celebrate a birthday!

My post of last year has more pictures and videos of the property. These pictures from this year's visit contain more views of our villa and other shots that I may not have taken last time.

The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album: MO Chiang Mai

No comments: