Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Kara's Cupcakes

The cupcake trend is still alive and thriving! Whenever I travel out of the Philippines, I indulge in all the sweets my stomach can handle. (Sweets here in Manila can be waay too sweet because of the Filipino palate. I'd rather not have sweets in Manila and overindulge while traveling.)

While I was living in the Bay Area, my go-to cupcake place was Sprinkles. Light, fluffy, moist cupcakes. They have some really great Red Velvet cupcakes. I had tried Kara's Cupcakes once before, but I found my Fleur de Sel Chocolate cupcake to be on the rich side. Delicious, but rich.

Kara's has done an excellent job expanding, and they are now in the Town & Country Village in Palo Alto.. right near Howie's Artisan Pizza. So after enjoying my soft serve with butterscotch sauce at Howie's, I went right next door to Kara's for dessert, round 2.

All because of one cupcake, I'm a total Kara's convert. I'm in loove with their S'Mores cupcakes!! It's so light, moist, and totally my favorite cupcake right now. Each time I go to Kara's now, I order at least a box of 6 (which is gone in 2 days). It's soo good. I highly recommend this for cupcake lovers, marshmallow lovers, chocolate lovers, graham cracker lovers, and all the above combined.


Place your cursor above "Notes" below to read the captions for each photo.
The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album: Kara's

No comments: