Friday, July 22, 2011

Favorite Travel Photos

Apart from my collection of food photos, I also have a growing number of travel photos. It's truly been an incredible year and a half of almost constant travel. There are so many beautiful sights in this world to discover.

I loved living in the U.S., but travel around the states can become..boring. I mean, each city has its beauty.. but everything and everyone is American. You travel 1 to 6 hours, and you get the same culture, more or less. Here in Asia, you travel less than 2 hours, and you're in a completely different culture, language, everything.

Here are some of my favorite travel photos from the past year and a half. I can't wait for the next months and years of more travel!

The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album: Favorite Travel Pics

No comments: