Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Favorite Food Photos

Can you believe that more than half of the year has already flown by? It feels like I arrived in Manila just a few weeks ago... Well, I sorta did. I did just come back from the states for the third time this year. Traveling makes time fly!

It's been an incredible year and a half living in Manila and traveling to new places. The food everywhere has been amazing! I can't wait to travel some more to discover new foods and to travel back to my new favorite cities to eat more of the good stuff.

Here's a look back at my favorite food photos from January 2010 to the present day. On Friday, I'll be posting up my favorite travel photos from the past year and a half.

The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album: Favorite Food Pics

No comments: