Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Red at Makati Shangri-La

After our experience at The Fireplace (see post below), my parents and I decided to enjoy a meal at Red at the Shangri-La Hotel in Makati. Red is turning out to be one of my favorite occasion restaurants. And some occasions are simply a celebration of life.

When we got to the restaurant, we were pleasantly surprised to see a special 7-course menu specifically for Valentine's Day weekend. There were two menus: the black side for the men which had more meats and the red side for the women which had more seafood. So my mom and I selected the black side which sounded more appetizing and fulfilling because of the meat course.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read a little more about some of the pictures.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slide show here.

No comments: