Monday, March 21, 2011

The Oriental Thai Cooking School

For my family, any trip to Thailand must include at least one day of a cooking class. I was so excited to go back to Bangkok with my parents. After looking through the various menus, we decided to go back to The Oriental Thai Cooking School in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

My first experience last year was so enjoyable. I learned so much more about Thai cuisine. And by learning so much more, it made me enjoy the cuisine even more! In fact, after last year's trip Thai cuisine became one of my favorite cuisines (probably right after Japanese and Spanish).

This year's cooking class was just as enjoyable! And actually because of the lessons it made Thai cuisine more approachable and easier to make at home. All the recipes we learned were comfort dishes and really easy to make. I can't wait to try these recipes soon!

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about some of the pictures.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slide show here.

No comments: