Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Little Look at Shenzhen

On to the next city!

There are so many places in the world to discover! I know it's not possible to see them all, but my list keeps growing the more I travel. China is one of those countries where my list of cities to see keeps expanding.

My trip to Shenzhen (just less than an hour north of Hong Kong) was very brief, but still a great look into more of what China offers. After Shanghai and Hong Kong, Shenzhen is the third busiest port in China. It's booming economy is so evident in all structures and modern buildings.

Here's a little 360 look from our hotel of Shenzhen. This is just a very small area, compared to the whole of the city.

Place your cursor above "Notes" on the last picture, as there is a little caption.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slide show here.

No comments: