Friday, April 01, 2011

Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao at HKIA

Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) is one of my favorite airport around the world. Why? Because of the food, naturally. It has more than just the fast food and cold deli sandwiches you'd find in American airports. There are real sit down restaurants. Plus, the lounges, like Cathay Pacific's lounges, offer some great meals between transit flights.

To kill time and quiet my stomach, I tried out Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao. It's based in Singapore and has expanded across Asia. I've been hearing it has some pretty good xiao long bao, so I totally wanted to try this out. The soup dumplings and the noodles are quality and satisfying. Overall, I'd rank this in the top 5 of my best xiao long bao.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slide show here.

No comments: