Monday, February 14, 2011

One of my favorite lunch spots in Hong Kong - Ye Shanghai

Whenever I visit one of my favorite cities in the world, I usually go to back to restaurants that I really enjoyed from previous visits. One of those restaurants is Ye Shanghai. Ye Shanghai serves traditional Shanghainese cuisine. I mostly grew up with Cantonese cuisine during Sunday dim sum meals or family dinners. Since I've been traveling in other parts of Asia, I've been really enjoying Shangainese and Taiwanese cuisines.

At Ye Shanghai, both the dim sum and the entrees are delicious and memorable. The setting is clean and contemporary. The food is quality,fresh, and authentic! I love discovering new items on the menu each time we visit. On this particular trip, I tried and fell in love with the River Shrimp and the Crispy Roasted Chicken. Soo good! I can't wait to go back!

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read more about each picture.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slide show here.

2 comments:

joanh said...

river shrimp is so good! there are a few shanghainese restaurants in taipei that have it as well

Angela said...

Yum! I can't wait to eat more in Taipei! I'm loving Shanghainese and Taiwanese cuisines right now :)