Thursday, July 16, 2009

Go Giants!!

I have lived in the Bay Area for most of my life. That means, I will forever be a San Francisco Giants fan. That also means, I go to several ballgames every summer. Earlier this year I tasted the Crazy Crab Sandwich -- crab salad between two toasted garlic breads. It is definitely the best item they have in the park, but you do pay a price. Is it worth it? If you have the extra money to splurge, go for it! If not, there's plenty of other great choices all around the ball park. Every time I go, I try to have something new.

Giants Hot Dog
If you want a hot dog, go to the Doggie Diner Carts. Don't to the Doggie Diners themselves. The carts take effort to really grill the hot dogs so they have that grilled glaze on them.
While I loove ketchup, I always have just mustard and kraut on my hot dogs. I picked that up in high school during summers in Manhattan. I heard it's the local New Yorkers choice. I've also heard it's the "purist" choice.

Orlando's Burrachos Nachos
If you like the works, this is the nachos to get. It's filled with jalapenos, jalapeno-pickled carrots, black beans, onions, tomatoes, and so on. Pretty decent, but I don't know if I'd repeat this. Usually when I go to the Orlando's stand, I get the Cha Cha Bowl. That's a great choice is you want to eat something on the healthy side.

Ghiradelli Hot Fudge Sundae
A standard and solid hot fugdge sundae. Yum!

No comments: