Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Tapas at Cerveseria

Spanish food has always been one of my favorite cuisines. After traveling through Spain years ago, Spanish cuisine became my favorite cuisine. Years later, it still is. It's such comfort food while exciting to the palate.

When I saw this new restaurant about to open in Greenbelt, the name and the cuisine had me curious to try it out at soon as it opened. Cerveseria. That just makes me think of beer and Spanish food. Two of my all time favorite things.

Overall, it's a fun restaurant with pretty great tapas. The portions are just right, and the larger plates are also manageable for the whole table. The flavors are authentically Spanish, too.

We also ordered a pitcher of Sangria. Like most cocktails in this country, it was really weak for me. The waiter was generous offered to pour more red wine, and that did the trick. A tasty sangria after that. I'm definitely going back for more.

Place your cursor above "Notes" below to read the captions for each photo.
The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album: Cerveseria

No comments: