Friday, August 19, 2011

More Neighborhood Dining: Japanese at Tsumura

Salcedo Village is a great neighborhood for all these nice neighborhood places. After having brunch, we drove by another neighborhood restaurant that caught my dad's eye. It was a Japanese place on the second floor of a corporate building. How did it catch my dad's eye? The window was lined with sake bottles.

When you enter Tsumura, you know it's going to be a pretty good place. It was filled with more Japanese clientele than Filipinos. True enough, the food and service was excellent. My one complaint - hair in the uni. Eww! And in my favorite item. The sushi chefs were all men with short hair, and the hair in the uni was a long strand. So perhaps it came from the sourcing of the uni. The waitress was nice enough to compensate for the mishap. I really want to go back here because the food was enjoyable. I hope the second time around the same thing won't happen. If so, there definitely won't be a third time.


Place your cursor above "Notes" below to read the captions for each photo.
The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album: Tsumura

1 comment:

kissimmee vacation homes said...

Very big foot item !! This site was different of other site. I like all the photos and detail.