Friday, August 05, 2011

Grappa's for Italian, and a Good Beer List

Grappa's in Greenbelt is not a new restaurant, but it is newly renovated with a change of ownership. It's now directly tied to the original Grappa's in Hong Kong. Change is good! Grappa's is now one of my go-to restaurants in Greenbelt.

Great food, great wine list, and a great beer list. They have west coast brewsand IPAs! Whenever I see good beer on menu, I have to order at least one..or two.

Overall, the pastas are nicely al dente and the appetizers are memorable. The service is excellent and they remember their repeat customers. The prices are definitely high. You really have to appreciate the quality of the cooking and the dining experience. It's whole experience that encourages me to keep coming back.

Place your cursor above "Notes" below to read the captions for each photo.
The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album: Grappas

No comments: