Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brunch in Salcedo Village

There are some mornings when I wake up, and I'm just craving for brunch. That mix of sweet and savory can deliciously fill you up until dinner. After a brief online search of "brunch" in "Makati" I found a quaint little neighborhood restaurant in Salcedo Village.

Apartment 1B is located on the ground floor of a neighborhood condo. It's a small 2 story restaurant. The decor reminded me of homey afternoon tea houses in the states. For the complete brunch feel, we ordered a savory dish (Eggs Benedict) and a sweet dish (Belgian Waffles). If you're in the area, or if you're in the mood for a neighborhood restaurant with a continental spread, this is a good place to try out.


Place your cursor above "Notes" below to read the captions for each photo.
The slide show here runs on Flash. If you can't see it, check out my Flickr album: Apartment 1B

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

Oh yummy! <3

Angela said...

Thanks! :)