Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Umami Burger in Palo Alto

In the past, if you wanted to get the best burgers in the SF Bay Area, you'd have to drive up to the city for a quality gourmet burger.  These days, you can stay around the Peninsula.  Umami Burger in Palo Alto is serving up some of the best burgers south of the city.

It's so simple and so quality.  And that makes all the difference.  There are options to really dress the burger up with meats, truffles, the works.  For me, after tasting a few of the different selections, my favorite is the simplest - The Original.  It has all that umaminess that you'll fully appreciate every single bite.

If I were to move back to the Bay Area, this would be one of my go-to spots to eat too often.  This SoCal concept has brought some great burgers up to NorCal.

If you can't see the slide show here, check out my Flickr album: Umami

No comments: