Friday, May 17, 2013

Chris Cosentino's Incanto

Even though I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for almost 18 years, I still have a growing list of new places to eat.  New York City and the Bay Area are my two favorite food destinations in the United States.

One of those restaurants on my bucket list has been Incanto.  From watching him on the Food Network and on Bravo, Chris Cosentino is one of my favorite chefs on television.  I had to eat at his place.  And reservations are not too bad if you don't mind dining early.

Food, wine, concept, and execution all met and tickled my senses.  What a fun and cool dining experience!  Incanto is about enjoying good, creative food with wine at a chill pace.  I'm still dazzled by some of the food combinations that Cosentino imagines and actually puts together.

If you're a fangirl or fanboy, too, I highly recommend to follow him in Instagram.

If you can't see the slide show here, check out my Flickr album: Incanto

No comments: