Friday, April 05, 2013

Mexican Treats at Brickhouse in Hong Kong

Growing up in California gave me an appreciation for Mexican cuisine.  Specifically, college late night eats really gave me the occasional craving for Mexican food.

I found myself craving Mexican food more and more when I first moved back to Asia.  The problem, though, is that it's really hard to find good quality authentic Mexican food.  It's localized and doesn't at all fulfill my cravings.

After eating in Lupa and talking to the general manager who's native to Los Angeles, I found out about Brickhouse.  It's a hidden gem in Lan Kwai Fong that attracts expats who are also looking for some real Mexican food.

Brickhouse is the real deal and it's such a fun place to drink and eat.  It's a great restaurant to go with a small group of friends and share the plates of appetizers, tacos, and more.  Plus, there's a good drink selection of beers and cocktails that kill time while waiting for your table and that pair perfectly with the food.

If you can't see the slide show here, check out my Flickr album: Brickhouse HK

No comments: