Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Birthday Eats in Lupa Hong Kong

A birthday celebration in Hong Kong – and it’s not just anyone’s birthday, it’s my birthday!  Eating memorably is imperative.

Mario Batali’s Lupa was the best place to celebrate another year in my life because it was a great opener to another year of amazing eats.  In fact, my birthday lunch at Lupa was so good, my family and I came back that very same day to celebrate my birthday dinner there.  Yeah, it’s seriously that fun to eat there.

It’s all in the food AND the friendly service.  The food is consistent to all of Batali’s places that I’ve tried in Las Vegas and New York.  And he has the best pizza I’ve eaten so far in Asia.

The service is imported from Batali’s other restaurants from Los Angeles and Singapore.  These guys know the ins and outs of the restaurant and they know all about the food and wine.  Plus, they were so generous to us when we came back for dinner and when they found out it was my birthday.  Thanks, guys!

Batali is one chef I’d love to dine and wine with because of how fun it is to eat in his restaurants.  Eating so well while drinking so well – that is the only way you should celebrate your birthday.

If you can't see the slide show, check out my Flickr album: Lupa HK

No comments: