Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wayfare Tavern - One of the Year's Best New Restaurants!

Even though I've been living in Manila for this past year, I still keep up to date with the latest food/restaurant news in San Francisco - thanks to the San Francisco Chronicle and Twitter.

So when I heard about Tyler Florence's Wayfare Tavern, I knew that this was one of the first restaurants I had to try when I went back to the Bay Area. It lives up to all the hype! I'll proclaim it to be one of the best new restaurants of the year.

I absolutely love the whole "tavern" theme which is present all throughout the details - from the decoration to the table setting. The service is excellent and so friendly - totally reflective of the top. Chef Florence is more than a celebrity chef - he's a true chef/restaurateur/artist.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read a little more about each picture.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see my slideshow here.

No comments: