Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Thanksgiving in Vegas

Thanksgiving in America! I flew into the states on Thanksgiving day - which meant dinner was my Thanksgiving feast. Because we were in transit for over 24 hours, we obviously had no time for a home-cooked meal. So, being in Las Vegas, we went to the Strip!

Several restaurants were advertising special menus, including Wolfgang Puck's restaurants. So we went to his Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at the MGM Grand Hotel. I chose his 3 course Thanksgiving menu. It was all so generous! I totally took home what I couldn't finish. The white turkey meat made for some great sandwiches for the next couple of days. The best part of the meal was definitely dessert - the lightest and creamiest pumpkin pie I've ever eaten! I want to go back to his restaurant to enjoy his classic Chinese Chicken Salad and more of Sherry Yard's desserts.

Place your cursor above "Notes" to read a little more about each picture.
Check out my Flickr album if you can't see the slideshow here.

No comments: